Never be intimidated by installations again! Join Andy Nance as he shares more than twenty years experience installing residential window treatments. In a supportive, hands-on environment, students learn industry terminology, measuring techniques, fastening techniques, recommended tools and supplies, customer service, pricing and sound business practices. Each student works with their own full-size window vignette and installs, dresses and takes down a variety of different styles. In addition, students dicuss anchoring hardware in tile and cement walls, and bending rods for bay and bow window applications.
• Pinch pleat panels on traverse rods (including fan-folding and re-stringing of rods)
• Rod Pocket treatments on a variety of metal and decorative wood poles
• Swags and cascades
• Board or pole mounted valances
• Soft shades (Romans, Balloons)
• Corded product safety standards